Parenting & Making an Adoption PlanFREE & Confidential
Parenting and considering making an adoption plan?
Are you parenting a child and struggling? Are you wondering if it’s too late to make an adoption plan for your child? It is never too late to make an adoption plan. Sometimes biological parents need to make an adoption plan because of lack of resources, substance abuse, domestic violence or lack of support. Sometimes a plan is made before the child is removed by the State and put into foster care. You are in control and we are here to help. We care about you and your child and can explain your options if you need to make an adoption plan or provide community referrals if you would like to continue parenting. We are a safe, non-judgemental and comfortable place. We have Licensed Counselors, biological parent mentors, adoption specialists and a support group for you. You’ll experience a roller-coaster of emotions, make a very difficult and selfless decision and complete the legal process. If you choose adoption, you will help transition your child to his/her adoptive family. This will be one of the bravest decisions you will ever make.
A New Beginning will provide:
- Counseling with a professional counselor
- Legal Support
- Community Resources and Referrals
- Advocacy on your behalf
- Let us help you find a family
- Guidance with your adoption plan
- Assist with transition to adoptive family
- Creating your open or semi-open adoption and relationship plan
- Post adoption counseling
- Birth mother support group – Connections, It’s a Girl Thing
- Personal adoption advocate