Parenting and Considering Making an Adoption PlanFree, Safe, Non-Judgemental & Confidential
It’s never too late to make an adoption plan for your infant or toddler
Every year biological parents contact us to see if making an adoption plan for their infant or toddler is an option. They reach out to us due to substance abuse, domestic violence, lack of support, or the risk of their child being placed by the State into foster care. We want you to know that you are not alone, nor are you the first parent to have to make this very difficult decision.
You are in control and we are here to help. We care about you and your child and can explain your options if you need to make an adoption plan or provide community referrals if you would like to continue parenting. We are a safe, non-judgemental and comfortable place. We have Licensed Counselors, biological parent mentors, adoption specialists and a support group for you. You’ll experience a roller-coaster of emotions, make a very difficult and selfless decision and complete the legal process. If you choose adoption, you will help transition your child to his/her adoptive family. This will be one of the bravest decisions you will ever make.
A New Beginning will provide:
- Counseling with a professional counselor
- Legal Support
- Community Resources and Referrals
- Advocacy on your behalf
- Let us help you find a family
- Guidance with your adoption plan
- Assist with transition to adoptive family
- Creating your open or semi-open adoption and relationship plan
- Post adoption counseling
- Birth mother support group – Connections, It’s a Girl Thing
- Personal adoption advocate