Making an Adoption Plan: The Adoption Process in Idaho
Why choose an adoption agency for your adoption plan?
Making the decision to create an adoption plan for your baby is a significant step. At A New Beginning Adoption Agency, we understand that your adoption journey involves numerous decisions and choices. That’s why we offer free and confidential counseling throughout your experience, provided by knowledgeable and compassionate adoption professionals and a licensed counselor. Additionally, we have an experienced adoption attorney who can address all your legal needs when making an adoption plan. We provide you with adoptive parent profiles of home study approved families, allowing you to choose or interview potential families to consider for parenting your baby. You are in control of the process, including your selection.
Our adoption professionals at A New Beginning possess decades of personal and professional experience and approach your adoption journey with empathy and understanding. We recognize the emotional complexities of an adoption plan and strive to create a comfortable, pressure-free environment for you. Each specialist will guide you every step of the way, providing the support you need.
By choosing an adoption agency to assist you during your unplanned pregnancy, you gain free access to comprehensive help and resources to support you.
Our free services include:
- 24/7 Confidential Pregnancy Helpline: Text or call us at 208-985-5617.
- Unplanned Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Legal Support
- Adoption Specialist to assist throughout the adoption process
- Guidance in choosing an adoptive family for your baby
- Birth Mother Mentor
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Living expenses
- Financial assistance
- Assistance in acquiring medical insurance if needed
- Support in creating and maintaining an Openness/Relationship Agreement
- Help in creating a hospital plan
- Support at the hospital during delivery, placement, and discharge
- Post-Adoption/After-placement Counseling
- Support at discharge with paperwork and collection of necessary documents for your child
- Assistance with communication with the adoptive family
- Monthly support group – Connections, It’s a Girl Thing (virtual and in-person meetings)
- Annual agency events
Your journey is important to us, and we are here to provide the guidance, resources, and support you need.