Why Choose an Agency?Services are FREE & Confidential
Why choose an adoption agency for your adoption plan?
Making an adoption plan for your baby is a big decision. It’s more than a legal transaction, it’s an emotional journey. Your adoption journey is a process of many decisions and choices. A New Beginning Adoption Agency provides free and confidential counseling throughout your experience by compassionate adoption professionals and licensed counselors who understand. We provides adoptive parent profiles of home study approved families, from which you may chose or interview families to consider to parent your baby. The birth family has 100% choice in selection and the process.
By selecting an adoption agency to help you through your unplanned pregnancy, you’ll receive all of the help and resources needed in your situation including an attorney to complete the legal requirements, receive financial assistance, medical assistance, living expenses, food expenses, transportation to and from appointments (if needed), counseling during and after your pregnancy as long as you need. Mentors and support groups with other women who have chosen adoption for their babies.
A New Beginning’s adoption professionals are compassionate and have decades of personal and professional experience. They completely understand the emotional journey of an adoption plan. In a very comfortable, no pressure environment, they are there for you. Each will guide you every step of the way.
A New Beginning will provide
- Unplanned Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Legal Support
- An Adoption Specialist to assist throughout the adoption process
- Support during the family match process
- Birth Mother Mentor
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Living expenses
- Financial assistance
- Medical assistance and help with medical insurance
- Assistance creating and maintaining Openness/Relationship Agreement between adoptive parents and birth parents
- Help creating a hospital plan
- Guidance when choosing an adoptive family for your baby
- Support at the hospital during delivery, placement and discharge
- Mediator for post placement visits and/or exchange of pictures with the adoptive family
- Post-Adoption/After-placement Counseling
- Support at discharge with paperwork and collecting of necessary documents for your child
- Assistance with communication with adoptive family
- Online private support group
- Monthly support group – Connections, it’s a girl thing
- Annual events to connect birth families