At A New Beginning Adoption Agency, the safety and health of our families and staff are our top priority. Our mission is to help build families through adoption and provide free & confidential unplanned pregnancy services to women across Idaho.
With the uncertainty of COVID-19, we are closely monitoring the environment and evaluating the best plan of action daily. Beginning Tuesday, March 17, A New Beginning’s Boise office on Emerald Street, Suite 142 will be closed to the public, only open for scheduled appointments. Our staff is able to work remotely so we feel confident we’ll be able to continue moving forward with your adoption journeys. The Counseling Center will remain open, but only with for scheduled appointments with Becky Marquez. Please note the following information.
- If pregnant, or a hospital – please call 208-985-5617
- To schedule a counseling appointment, call 208-918-1058 – a TeleHealth option should be available very soon.
- All support group meetings scheduled between March 15 (Foster-Adopt and Mom Support Group) – April 1, will be held via zoom. Please visit our website to get the contact information to become part of the group.
- The Adoption Information Seminar scheduled in April will now be a webinar instead of an inperson seminar. If you have already registered via eventbrite, you will receive webinar credentials soon. If you are interested in attending the webinar, please email email@example.com and you will receive webinar credentials very soon.
- The Peer Mentor Connections Group – March 19 has been cancelled.
- Post placement visits will be conducted via FaceTime, Skype or Zoom. Your caseworker will work with you to schedule and set up.
- If we are unable to conduct your scheduled meeting via video, we will have evaluate and determine if it needs to be postponed.
- If you need to contact your caseworker, we encourage you to email them first. Next, you are welcome to call 208-939-3865, select option 5 for the staff directory, listen for your adoption specialist’s last name.
- Keri, administrative assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nehemiah, Peer Support – email@example.com
- Tina Kierce, Marketing – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becky Marquez, Counseling – email@example.com
- Amy Longchamps, Adoption Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quincy Budell, Adoption Support Specialist – email@example.com
- Cara Walsh, Birth Mother Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amber Kidd, Foster-Adopt Program Coordinator – email@example.com
- Kaitlyn Judy, Infant Program Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caseworkers and adoption specialists are still processing paperwork, managing waiting list and working with birth mothers. We understand the importance and sensitivity that surrounds your adoption. We are fortunate to be able to work remotely.
- Note if you have paperwork to drop off, feel free to put it in the mail or place in the secure dropbox outside of our front door on Emerald. We have individual staff members who will be onsite several times per week to collect and process mail.
- Don’t forget, you can continue to work on your paperwork through the eAdopt portal.
- If you have fees due and would like to process those, please do so on our website, through this link. Select the “PAY FEES” button.
We will continue to keep everyone updated on what’s happening at A New Beginning Adoption Agency. Stay Well.
A New Beginning Management