Plan for reopening
Update May 26, 2020
We are excited to announce that A New Beginning Adoption Agency will be opening its physical office on June 1st with some adjustments and safety protocol. Please review carefully so your visit will be the best it can be.
New Office Hours as of June 1
- Monday -Thursday 10 am – 4 pm* We will be open during lunch hours M, T, Th
- Wednesdays – Office will be closed between 12 – 2 pm for Staff Meetings
*There will be limited staff onsite every day. We encourage scheduling appointments. Appointment times may be available outside of the normal business hours of 10 – 4 pm, just work directly with your caseworker/counselor.
- Only the person/people required to participate in the appointment should be present in the office. Please arrange for childcare ahead of time and others not participating in the appointment should remain in the car.
- When you arrive, please call you caseworker/counselor/staff member and let them know you have arrived. They will meet you at the door.
- We will ask each guest to wash their hands and/or use the provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the meeting rooms.
- We ask that all guests practice social distancing when visiting the office.
- Masks will not be required, but welcome.
- If you have a fever, cough or other symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment for a later date.
What A New Beginning is doing to help maintain a healthy and safe environment
- With the reopening of the office, our staff hours will be staggered**
- We will continue to disinfect frequently used surfaces after each visitor.
- A private meeting room will be reserved for pregnant women only and disinfected after every use.
- We will practice social distancing within the office.
- Continue to conduct appropriate adoption business, seminars and training via video call or by telephone until further notice
As A New Beginning follows guidelines to reopen, we encourage you to continue to reach out directly to your caseworker before visiting the office to ensure they are onsite. See below.
- Keri, Administrative Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amber Kidd, Foster-Adopt Program Coordinator – email@example.com
- Amy Longchamps, Adoption Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becky Marquez, Counseling – email@example.com
- Cara Walsh, Infant Program/Birth Mother Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaitlyn Judy, Adoption Specialist – email@example.com
- Kara McAfee, Adoption Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laraine Merrill, Adoption Specialist- email@example.com
- Quincy Budell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tina Kierce, Marketing – email@example.com
- Caseworkers and adoption specialists are still processing paperwork, managing waiting list and working with birth mothers. We understand the importance and sensitivity that surrounds your adoption. We are fortunate to be able to work remotely.
- Note if you have paperwork to drop off, feel free to put it in the mail or place in the secure drop box outsideof our front door on Emerald. We have individual staff members who will be onsite several times per week to collect and process mail.
We have maintained essential relationships throughout the pandemic to ensure our families, birth families and adoptees receive care and services regardless. We will continue to do.
Please note that important program updates and changes will be posted on our social media, website and in our monthly newsletter. Take a moment and
- Sign up for the newsletter here
- Like our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/anewbeginningadoptionagency
- Follow us on Instagram, @anewbeginningadoption
- Visit our website, https://adoptanewbeginning.org
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
A New Beginning Team