We are John, Kimberly and Samuel. Thank you for being brave! We admire your courage and strength to get to know us and to make an adoption plan. Below are a few things you should know about us:
- We met at church, and were married at the same church we met and still attend today. We have been married almost 9 years.
- We have one biological son, Sam, who will be 7 this summer. We have struggled with secondary infertility for the past 3 years, and we are excited to expand our family through adoption. Sam is excited to be a big brother!
- Our faith is extremely important to us. We attend church weekly, and are active in our church community. John serves as a greeter Sunday mornings, and Kimberly serves in youth Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings.
- We have jobs we enjoy! John is a Process Owner, Kimberly is a nurse, and Sam is in elementary school.
- We enjoy going for walks, hiking, going to the park, eating dinner together as a family, living room dance parties, and hanging out with friends and family.
- We want to have an open, honest and sincere relationship with you placing our adoptive child’s well-being at the center of our relationship.
We appreciate you taking the time to review our profile, and look forward to our paths crossing if that is God’s will for you and your child.