Hello! We’re Jake and Allison. We’re so excited to be on this journey with you!
Though the journey to get here has been tough, we feel so fortunate to be adopting and are so grateful to be considered by you. Our biggest dream in life, parenthood, might come true because of you!
We met in early 2015 and got married on May 26th, 2018 surrounded by our incredible community of family and friends. The inside of our wedding bands are engraved with “I’m so glad it’s you” because we both feel so lucky that out of all of the people in the world, we ended up with each other and get to spend our lives together. At our wedding, we committed to working incredibly hard for the rest of our lives to ensure that our marriage lasts forever. We’ve had minor challenges, like all couples do, but we always grow stronger as a result. Life is full of struggles and celebrations, and we embrace the opportunity to experience those together. We hope that our relationship with you will be similar.
We hope to have an open adoption with frequent phone calls, texts, visits, and more! We promise to be committed to our relationship with you through thick and thin. You will always be a special part of our family, and we promise to always do the best for our (yours and ours) baby.
- I love crafting and Pinterest, doing DIY projects around the house, taking walks around our neighborhood with the dogs, and people watching in coffee shops.
- My favorite foods are Vietnamese summer rolls with peanut sauce, dippin’ dots, and Jake’s barbeque (he’s great at grilling!).
- I’m most excited to take our child on walks to our neighborhood park, to story hour at the library, and on fun family vacations.
- I enjoy collecting board games (Allison and I have over 40!), getting together with friends, seeing new superhero movies, and snuggling with our dogs.
- My favorite foods are spicy chicken tikka masala, ramen, and a good cheeseburger! We’re always on the hunt for the best cheeseburger in Boise!
- I’m most looking forward to reading bedtime stories to our kiddos, teaching them to play board games and chess, and building Legos with them! I’m also excited to introduce them to our two loving dogs.
Thank you for taking some time to learn about us, and for putting so much thought and energy into the love you have for your child. We hope to hear from you and can’t wait to learn more about you!
Allison & Jake