Why Choose an Agency?Services are FREE & Confidential
Why should Birth Mothers use an adoption agency for their adoption plan?
Making an adoption plan for your baby is a huge decision. It’s more than a legal transaction and requires more than an attorney. Your adoption journey is a process of many emotions and choices. A New Beginning provides free and confidential counseling throughout your experience by compassionate adoption professionals and provides adoptive-parent profiles of pre-approved families from which you can select as a home for your baby.
By selecting an agency to help you through your unplanned pregnancy, you’ll receive all of the help and resources needed in your situation including an attorney to complete the legal requirements, receive financial assistance, medical assistance, living expenses, food expenses, transportation to and from appointments, counseling during and after your pregnancy as long as you need and your own personal advocate during and after your pregnancy.
A New Beginning’s adoption professionals are compassionate and have decades of personal and professional experience. They completely understand the emotional journey of an adoption plan. Each will guide you every step of the way.
A New Beginning will provide
- Options Counseling
- An Adoption Specialists to assist throughout the adoption process
- Support during the family match process
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Living expenses
- Financial assistance
- Medical assistance
- Assistance creating and maintaining Openness/Relationship Agreement between adoptive parents and birth parents
- Help creating a hospital plan
- Guidance when choosing an adoptive family for your baby
- Support at the hospital during delivery, placement and discharge
- Mediator for post placement visits and/or exchange of pictures with the adoptive family
- Post-Adoption Counseling
- Support at discharge with paperwork and collecting of necessary documents for your child
- Assistance with communication with adoptive family
- Monthly support group – Connections, it’s a girl thing