Hello! Thank you for taking the time to view our online family profile. We have tremendous admiration for you and your choice to make an adoption plan. Our names are Brady and Julie and our six-year-old son’s name is Sam. We live in a north Boise neighborhood with lots of children, excellent schools, and close access to the foothills trails and many other great things.
We truly love being parents and have a lot of love left to give to another child. We do not feel that our family is complete and Sam wishes and hopes that he will one day have a younger brother or sister who he can love, play sports with, and teach how to go fishin’. Unfortunately, due to secondary infertility issues we are not been able to have additional biological children. We sincerely respect your decision to allow a family such as ours the opportunity to provide a loving, safe, and fun home and family to your child.
Here are a few things about our family:
- We have been married for 10 years and have known each other for 15 years.
- We met at the University of Idaho. Brady is a partner in a law firm. Julie works part-time at a law firm.
- Sam is an aspiring Lego “master builder” and loves playing sports, working on home improvement projects with dad, and having sleepovers with his cousins at grandma and grandpa’s house.
- We have two furry and fun dogs named Maggie and Grover who are great with children and love going for walks.
- We restored an old 1964 camper trailer and enjoy camping, hiking and fishing during the summer in Idaho’s back-country.
Brady & Julianne