International AdoptionsAdopting children from another country
International Program Partnerships
A New Beginning provides home study services, support groups, post placement, and post adoption services. We partner with several agencies nationwide and have home study and post placement agreements in place with various international agencies.
General Adoptive Parent Requirements
- Adoptive Parents minimum age is 25 years old. Each International country has it’s own age requirements
- Specific Program eligibility is determined by your International agency
Being fully prepared and educated on the possibilities and situations in adoption are essential to a successful adoption. Refer to your international adoption agency for required training. Most of the International Adoption Agencies provide specific web-training for their families. If you need additional training, contact A New Beginning to determine if we are offering essential training that can be used for your International Agency.
What to expect from your International Adoption process
- Attend an information seminar
- Application process and interviews
- Adoption Training required by International Adoption Agency
- Open discussions about various international adoption programs and countries
- Home Study process*
- Adoption Specialists to address attachment and transition issues
- Post placement homes studies support
- Child specific service plan
*PLEASE BE AWARE – USCIS (United States CIS) and International Adoption Agencies do not accept Certified Adoption Professional (CAP) home studies.