Seminars, Panel Discussions and Parent Trainings
Adoption Seminars and Adoption Panel Discussions
A New Beginning Adoption Agency offers FREE Adoption Information Seminars once a month and we discuss U.S. Infant Adoptions. the Foster-Adoption Program, International and Private Adoptions. It’s a great opportunity to meet your Adoption Specialist, learn about the Adoption Process, Legal expectations and training. Adoption Panel Discussions are also FREE but also give you a chance to talk to adoptive families and adoptees who have been through the Adoption Journey. Both are FREE to serious Adoptive Families but due to space limitations, pre-registration is required. To register, please call us at: 939-3865 or email: email@example.com.
Adoption Information Seminar Schedule
The below listed seminars begin are 6:30 – 8:00 pm and will be held at 8660 W. Emerald Street, Suite 142, Boise Idaho 83704 – unless otherwise noted.
- November 7 – Infant Adoptions, Foster-Adoptions and International Adoptions
- December 5 – Infant Adoptions, Foster-Adoptions and International Adoptions
- January 9, 2018 – Infant Adoptions, Foster-Adoptions and International Adoptions
If you cannot attend one of the scheduled Adoption Information Seminars, call 208-939-3865 or email to schedule an individual meeting with an adoption specialist.
For out-of-town guests, Candlewood Suites on Cole Rd and La Quinta Inn at Boise Towne Square both provide preferred guests programs for our families. Call to make the reservation and let them know you are part of the “Preferred Guest program for A New Beginning Adoption Agency.” firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foster Adoption Discussion Panel Schedule
Adoption Panel Discussions are an unfiltered experience with teen adoptees, adoptive parents and/or birth parents who are willing to share their adoption journeys and answer your questions. It’s an amazing experience.
- Tuesday, November 28 from 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Attendance is free, but please pre-register at email@example.com.
Infant Adoption Program Training (required)
For the U.S. Infant Adoption Program, at least twelve hours of adoptive parent training is required for each family. These tailored educational classes are offered four times per year. Adoption program families will be notified directly of dates and times classes are available. Upon completion of these classes, the Home Study process will begin.
- November 10-11, 2017 Training for families in the Infant Adoption Program. RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAPERWORK DUE October 16 – CLASS IS FULL
- February 9-10, 2018 Training for families in the Infant Adoption Program, RSVP at email@example.com
- PAPERWORK DUE January 16, 2018
If you are traveling from out of town, contact the office for partner hotels offering our families discounted rates.
Foster-Adoption Program Training (required)
For the Foster-Adoption Program, twelve hours of adoptive parent training provided by A New Beginning in the training center is required by each family. An additional 17 hours of independent learning are required. Suggestions and tips for independent learning will be provided by A New Beginning adoption specialist. The Training Center requirements are offered four times per year. Adoption program families will be notified directly of dates and times classes are available. A complete application must be complete prior to registering. Upon completion of these classes, the Home Study for your adoption will begin.
- January 12-13, 2018 – Adoptive Parent training for the Foster-Adopt Program
- PAPERWORK Deadline December 4, 2017
If you are traveling from out of town, contact one of our partner hotels for your overnight stay. Call LaQuinta Inn – Boise Towne Square location or Candlewood Suites – Cole Rd, location. Make your reservation and mention you are a “Preferred Guest of A New Beginning Adoption Agency.”
Adoption Agency Events
A New Beginning Adoption Agency events throughout the year to celebrate adoption, bring awareness to adoption or to bring families together. Below is a schedule of events and a link to a more inclusive list. Come and join us.
- September 15-16 – Foster-Adopt Program Training
- September 23, 2017 1st Annual Adoption Picnic
- November 10-11 – Infant Program Training
- December 9 – Cookies & Milk with Santa
- MONTHLY Adoption Information Seminars – Click Here
- QUARTERLY Foster-Adopt Discussion Panels – Click Here
- QUARTERLY Expectant Parent Support Group – Click Here
- Next: December 2 – Understanding Adoption for the Extended family
- QUARTERLY Infant Program Training – Click Here
- QUARTERLY Foster-Adopt Program Training – Click Here
Seminar and Training locations
Information Seminars and trainings will be held at the following location unless noted otherwise:
A New Beginning Adoption Agency
8660 W. Emerald Street Suite 142
Boise, Idaho 83704
Confirm you’ll be attending by registering at firstname.lastname@example.org
At a glance Calendar
Nov. 18 National Adoption Day
Nov. 23-24 OFFICE Closed – Thanksgiving
Nov. 28 Foster-Adopt Panel Discussion, RSVP
Dec. 2 Expectant Parent’s Support Group*** “The extended family”
Dec. 5 Adoption Information Seminar, RSVP to email@example.com
Dec. 9 Cookies with Santa, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dec. 24-26 OFFICE closed – Christmas
Dec. 29-Jan.2 OFFICE closed – New Year’s
*Training is specific to families who have been approved and moved into the Infant program.
**Training specific to families who have been approved and moved into the Foster-Adopt program.
***The Expectant Parent’s Support group is traditionally reserved for families who are in the waiting portion of their infant adoption process.